- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: 1750 – 1800.
- Dimensions: 230 mm in height, 167 mm x 89 mm circumference.
- Weight: 953 grams.
- Colour: Blue-green.
1.5 rings of stringing on neck with a highly exaggerated finish point in the front that is roughly Z-shaped, v-tooled lip,combination pontil (open pontil with bare iron scar in the middle).
Classic example of the form, but with extra glass on the stringing such as I’ve not seen before or elsewhere.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased from USA in 2013.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Common form; unknown with added stringing of this type.