- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid to late 1600s.
- Dimensions: 266 mm in height, 94 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 312 grams.
- Colour: Amber.
Blowpipe pontilled, freeblown, ribbed, everted lip, 18 clockwise turns of glass threading on neck, blown from a single piece of glass (foot not added later).
Smaller sized bottle, likely held the second-least contents of the six in the collection currently.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased January 2013 from the Fairbourne Collection.
- Condition: Very minor loss of glass stringing, areas of internal haze, one tiny potstone. Full external glaze.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
One footed decanter in a collection in Australia, six in a collection in India.