- Region: Possibly Persian.
- Estimated Date of Production: Late 1800s to early 1900s.
- Dimensions: 345 mm in height, 107 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 453 grams.
- Colour: Yellow green.
Solid glass pontilled, freeblown, vertical ribs counterclockwise on neck.
Glass pontil extends beyond base; bottle does not stand flat accordingly.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased January 2013, part of the Fairbourne Collection.
- Condition: Very near mint.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Two similar shapes in a Belgian collection in 2013; from the same factory as PC-036.