- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid to late 1600s.
- Dimensions: 300 mm in height, 109 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 376 grams.
- Colour: Yellow with olive tones.
Blowpipe pontilled, freeblown, ribbed, everted lip, 17.25 clockwise turns of glass threading on neck.
Not footed, but included because it was clearly a very similarly styled piece of glass.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased January 2013, part of the Fairbourne Collection.
- Condition: Minor loss of glass stringing, bits of internal haze, near mint.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
One footed decanter in a collection in Australia, six in a collection in India.