- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid-1700s.
- Dimensions: 241 mm in height, 148 mm x 87 mm circumference.
- Weight: 911 grams.
- Colour: Blue-green.
4 rings of stringing on neck, up-tooled lip, open pontilled based.
Numerous small inclusions throughout body.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased from a Vermont, USA collection in April 2013.
- Condition: Glass loss on string rim. Two potstones have small radiations leading from them.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Many; common form.