- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: 1750 – 1800.
- Dimensions: 208 mm in height, 156 mm x 66 mm circumference.
- Weight: 836 grams.
- Colour: Blue-green.
3.75 rings of stringing on neck. Top row of stringing overlaps next two rows. Lightly v-tooled lip (possibly later construction?), open pontilled based.
Many inclusions with occasional potstones.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased from Fairbourne collection in September 2013.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Smaller size of a common form.