- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: 1750 – 1800.
- Dimensions: 263 mm in height, 194 mm x 81 mm circumference.
- Weight: 1359 grams.
- Colour: Blu
3.5 rings of stringing on neck, v-tooled lip, open pontilled based.
Excellent example of the standard form.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased from USA collection in 2013.
- Condition: Beautiful light swirling in glass on lower third of body. Potstone in bottom of bottom ring of stringing. Very near mint.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Many; common form.