- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: 1750 – 1800.
- Dimensions: 235 mm in height, 186 mm x 100 mm circumference.
- Weight: 862 grams.
- Colour: Light green.
3.75 rings of stringing on neck, v-tooled lip, solid pontilled based.
Odd colour; odd pontil mark for this form. Finer, thinner stringing, overall lighter glass. Definitely an oddity, though original.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased from Oregon USA collection in 2012.
- Condition: Very light haze; very near mint.
- Related Works outside of this collection: