Single-Serving Round-Bodied Bottle (PC-133)
- Region: Likely Isfahan, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid 1700s.
- Dimensions: 274 mm in height, 182 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 873 grams.
- Colour: Blue aqua.
Smooth base, freeblown, rouletted string rim. Sheared and unpolished (jagged) lip.
One of a collection of blue aqua bottles, similar conformation.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased December 2013, from Montreal, Quebec.
- Literature: None.
- Related Works outside of this collection: