- Region: Possibly Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid to late 1700s.
- Dimensions: 286 mm in height, 199 mm by 128 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 826 grams.
- Colour: Blue aqua.
Blowpipe pontilled, freeblown, everted and tooled lip, estimated 14 clockwise turns of glass threading on neck (but almost all are missing).
Very odd larger piece. Thicker glass, multiple levels of internal staining. Relatively wide mouth makes me consider this a contender for a decanter of some sort – to regularly receive liquid that was poured out.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased September 2012 from the Fairbourne Collection.
- Condition: Almost total loss of glass stringing, areas of internal haze, a variety of sizes of internal bubbles. Full external gloss.
- Literature: None.
- Related Works outside of this collection: