- Region: Likely from Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: 1750 – 1800.
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 230 mm in height, 180 mm x 83 mm circumference.
- Weight: 942 grams.
- Colour: Light blue-green.
V-tooled lip, single ring of applied stringing, combination pontil (open pontil with bare iron scar in the middle). Some seed bubbles throughout. There is a seal of glass on the shoulder that may or may not have characters poorly applied.
Expanded mouth late Persian Saddle Flask.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased in 2014 from an American collector.
- Literature: None.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
One example of a wide-mouth Saddle Flask in an American collection as of 2014.