- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Estimated Date of Production: 1750 – 1800.
- Dimensions: 230 mm in height, 182 mm x 88 mm circumference.
- Weight: 861 grams.
- Colour: Blue-green.
Lightly v-tooled lip, 1 3/4 turns of applied stringing, combination pontil (open pontil with bare iron scar in the middle). Seed bubbles throughout and vertical stress lines.
Expanded mouth late Persian Saddle Flask.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased in 2014 from an American in California who had lived in Isfahan in the 1970s.
- Literature: None.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
One example of a wide-mouth Saddle Flask in an American collection as of 2014.