- Region: Likely Isfahan, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Early to mid 1700s.
- Dimensions: 264 mm in height, 165 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 564 grams.
- Colour: Light aqua.
Smooth base, freeblown, inverted v-tooled string rim – unique. Sheared and unpolished (jagged) lip.
A very odd (in that it’s far simpler than all the others) string rim finish, and I’d wonder what country this bottle came from if it wasn’t grouped with all of the Persians.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased November 2012, formerly in the Fairbourne collection.
- Literature: None.
- Related Works outside of this collection: