- Region: Likely Isfahan, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Early to mid 1700s.
- Dimensions: 281 mm in height, 168 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 730 grams
- Colour: Bottle green.
Smooth base, freeblown, rouletted string rim. Sheared and unpolished (jagged) lip.
If ever there were a Karaba that looked like a shaft and globe, well, this is it. Stunning size and conformation.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased November 2012, formerly in the Fairbourne collection.
- Literature: None.
- Related Works outside of this collection: