- Region: Likely Isfahan, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid 1700s.
- Dimensions: 361 mm in height, 184 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 518 grams.
- Colour: Blue aqua.
Smooth base, freeblown, rouletted string rim. Sheared and unpolished (jagged) lip. Bottle has an odd “pinch” in the neck. See additional photos.
The longest necked, round-bodied bottle in the collection. Stunning size and conformation.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased December 2013, from Montreal, Quebec.
- Condition: 126 mm crack runs across the base of the bottle.
- Literature: None.
- Related Works outside of this collection: