- Region: Possibly Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: 1675-1725
- Dimensions: 119 mm in height, 89 mm circumference.
- Weight: 260 grams.
- Colour: Turquoise.
1.5 rings of stringing on neck, everted lip, vertical ribbing, glass dipped solid iron rod pontil mark.
Slight milkiness swirls through glass, most noticeable at lip.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased from an English collection in 2013.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Not seen. Glass quality and colour reminiscent of Queen Anne bottle.