- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Early 1700s.
- Dimensions: 272 mm in height, 168 mm by 79 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 565 grams.
- Colour: Olive Green.
Solid core pontil, freeblown, v-tooled lip, pinched upper neck section, 9 clockwise turns of glass threading on neck.
Top of lip less worked than other Type II bottles in this collection. Note that this is the only solid core pontilled Type II in the collection.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased November 2012 part of the Fairbourne Collection.
- Related Works outside of this collection: