- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Early 1700s.
- Dimensions: 252 mm in height, 173 mm by 70 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 782 grams.
- Colour: Green
Blowpipe pontilled, freeblown, v-tooled lip, pinched upper neck section, 7 clockwise turns of glass threading on neck.
Long-necked bottle in a very rich green colouration.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased June 2012 part of the Fairbourne Collection.
- Condition: Substantial loss of glass stringing.
- Related Works outside of this collection: