- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Late 1600s.
- Dimensions: 243 mm in height, 162 mm by 75 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 591 grams.
- Colour: Blue aqua.
Blowpipe pontilled, freeblown, v-tooled and flattened lip, 13.25 clockwise turns of glass threading on neck.
Long-necked bottle with a very squat base, thinner stringing than the others in this group.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased June 2012 from Arizona, USA.
- Condition: Minor loss of glass stringing, one potstone on body.
- Related Works outside of this collection: