- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Early 1700s.
- Dimensions: 252 mm in height, 165 mm by 69 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 677 grams.
- Colour: Green aqua.
Blowpipe pontilled, freeblown, v-tooled lip, pinched upper neck section, at least 12.75 clockwise turns of glass threading on neck.
Long-necked saddle bottle.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased November 2012, part of the Fairbourne Collection.
- Condition: Substantial loss of glass stringing, internal potstone radiation.
- Related Works outside of this collection: