- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid to late 1600s.
- Dimensions: 326 mm in height, 46 mm by 166 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 441 grams.
- Colour: Red amber.
Blowpipe pontilled, freeblown, everted lip, 14.25 clockwise turns of glass threading on neck.
Long-necked bottle in a rich red amber colour.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased October 2012, part of the Fairbourne collection.
- Condition: Some loss of glass stringing, stunning glass, large pontil.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Similar piece in Victoria and Albert Museum; two examples in a private collection in India.