- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid to late 1600s.
- Dimensions: 324 mm in height, 46 mm by 169 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 508 grams.
- Colour: Yellow amber.
Blowpipe pontilled, freeblown, everted lip, 18.25 clockwise turns of glass threading on neck.
Long-necked bottle in a stunning colour.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased June 2012 from Sweden.
- Condition: Very minor loss of glass stringing, stunning glass.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Similar piece in Victoria and Albert Museum; two examples in a private collection in India.