- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid to late 1600s.
- Dimensions: 315 mm in height, 46 mm by 156 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 405 grams.
- Colour: Amber.
Blowpipe pontilled, freeblown, everted lip, 22.75 clockwise turns of glass threading on neck.
Long-necked bottle in a stunning colour.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased June 2012 from Salisbury, England.
- Condition: Very minor loss of glass stringing, stunning glass.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Similar piece in Victoria and Albert Museum; two examples in a private collection in India.