- Region: Likely Isfahan or Shiraz, Persia, although possibly imported.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid 1800s.
- Dimensions: 186 mm in height, 98 mm in circumference (both measurements excluding spout).
- Weight: 405 grams
- Colour: Cobalt Blue
Solid pontil, applied ring, finger handle, rigaree, decorated spout.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased Summer 2013 from the previous owner, now living in the USA. According to her, this ewer and PC-085 were used together as ceremonial ewers in a palace in Persia by one of her forefathers.
- Condition: Very near mint.
- Literature: Substantial.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Substantial. Metropolitan Museum has 40+.