- Region: Likely Isfahan or Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Late 1600s to mid 1700s.
- Dimensions: 190 mm in height, 93 mm in circumference (both measurements excluding spout).
- Weight: 239 grams
- Colour: Medium Cobalt Blue
Open pontilled, shaped foot, applied ring, finger handle, rigaree, decorated spout. Gilt paint mostly intact.
Delightful, fine, classic late Persian ewer. Very similar to PC-131.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased 2013, formerly in a New York City collection – still bears the auction house tag from its previous purchase in the 1950s.
- Condition: Near mint.
- Literature: Substantial.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Substantial. Metropolitan Museum has 40+.