- Region: Possibly Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: 1700s.
- Dimensions: 147 mm in height, 91 mm circumference.
- Weight: 118 grams.
- Colour: Pale aqua.
1.75 rings of stringing on neck, everted lip, vertical ribbing, open pontilled based.
Large inclusion at lip, relatively few inclusions throughout body.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased from a Swedish collection in June 2012.
- Condition: Minor glass loss on stringing. Three potstones have radiations leading from them, greatest is 22 mm.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Many; common form.