- Region: Possibly Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: 1700s.
- Dimensions: 144 mm in height, 95 mm circumference.
- Weight: 175 grams.
- Colour: Pale aqua.
1.25 rings of stringing on neck, everted lip, vertical ribbing, open pontilled based.
Three larger inclusions in body, three light amber swirls in neck, minor inclusions.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased from the Fairbourne collection in November 2012.
- Condition: Minor internal content stain, otherwise near mint.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Many; commoner form.