- Region: Possibly Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: 1700s.
- Dimensions: 179 mm in height, 87 mm circumference.
- Weight: 209 grams.
- Colour: Pale aqua.
1.75 rings of stringing on neck, flat sheared lip, vertical ribbing, open pontilled based.
Thin, elongated neck sets this one apart from its peers.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased from the Fairbourne collection in November 2012.
- Condition: Minor stringing loss and minor internal content stain, otherwise near mint.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Many; commoner form.