- Region: Possibly Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: 1700s.
- Dimensions: 181 mm in height, 110 mm circumference.
- Weight: 205 grams.
- Colour: Pale aqua.
1.75 rings of stringing on neck, everted lip, vertical ribbing, open pontilled based.
Interesting neck – a slight pinching 35 mm down leads to a small area of bulge – a manufacture technique or a flaw?
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased from the Fairbourne collection in November 2012.
- Condition: Minor glass loss on stringing. Two co-located stars, one with a flat 10 mm bruise.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Many; commoner form.