- Region: Possibly Isfahan, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: 1800-1900.
- Dimensions: 125 mm in height, 75 mm by 54 mm circumference.
- Weight: 69 grams.
- Colour: Yellow amber throughout.
Snapped off, unfinished lip, crude conical pushed up base.
Glass filled with tiny seed bubbles.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased from a USA collector in 2014.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
The German article included in the “About” section has a photo of two of these smalls. One of them has a label from Isfahan, I am told.