- Region: Possibly Isfahan, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: 1800-1900.
- Dimensions: 155 mm in height, 84 mm by 64 mm circumference.
- Weight: 65 grams
- Colour: Yellow amber in the body to red amber in the neck.
Snapped off, unfinished lip, crude conical pushed up base.
Gorgeous swirls of deep amber in a field of yellow amber – most noticeable on the base. Small “pinch” in the body.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased from a Montreal collector in 2013.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
The German article included in the “About” section has a photo of two of these smalls. One of them has a label from Isfahan, I am told.