- Region: Possibly Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Early to mid-1800s.
- Dimensions: 229 mm in height, 140 mm by 104 mm circumference.
- Weight: 253 grams.
- Colour: Light yellow.
3 rings of glass stringing around neck, snapped off and rough lip, pushed up by apparently unpontilled based.
Light, crudely made bottle that may be from elsewhere in the region, given the differences in construction. Tiny seed bubbles like PC-029, along with similarly thin glass. It has partially cleaned internal content stain and substantial basal wear, so I do not consider it a fake by any means.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased from the Fairbourne collection in November 2012; previously in the Brintnall collection.
- Condition: 15 mm hairline extends almost straight down the neck from the lip.
- Related Works outside of this collection: