- Region: Possibly Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid-to late 1700s.
- Dimensions: 196 mm in height, 130 mm by 68 mm circumference.
- Weight: 131 grams.
- Colour: Light blue body tending to a medium blue neck.
Out-tooled lip with an inner ledge, open pontilled based.
Very light glass. Substantial, even basal wear. Filled with tiny seed bubbles.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased from the Fairbourne collection in July 2012.
- Condition: Very near mint.
- Related Works outside of this collection: