- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid to late 1700s.
- Dimensions: 330 mm in height, 234 mm by 114 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 825 grams (weight includes attached cloth and rope)
- Colour: Yellow green, very similar to PC-070, a Type I Saddle Flask.
Sand pontiled (no glass residue on base), freeblown, rouletted string rim. Sheared and unpolished (jagged) lip. Remnant of cloth and rope tied around neck.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased October 2012, one of three in the Fairbourne Collection.
- Condition: Very near mint, full gloss.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
One in the Metropolitan Museum of Art, NYC.