- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid to late 1700s.
- Dimensions: 319 mm in height, 246 mm by 113 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 907 grams.
- Colour: Light blue, very similar to PC-073.
Sand pontiled (no glass residue on base), freeblown, rouletted string rim. Sheared and unpolished (jagged) lip.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased October 2012, one of three in the Fairbourne Collection.
- Condition: Very near mint, full gloss.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
One in the Metropolitan Museum of Art, NYC.