- Region: Likely Isfahan or Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid to late 1700s.
- Dimensions: 330 mm in height, 217 mm by 99 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 654 grams.
- Colour: Olive green.
Sand pontilled (no glass residue on base), freeblown, rouletted string rim. Sheared and unpolished (jagged) lip
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased December 2013, from Montreal collection.
- Condition: 9 mm 3-point star on inclusion on flat edge, full gloss.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
One in the Metropolitan Museum of Art, NYC; one in an American collection.