- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Early to mid 1700s.
- Dimensions: 274 mm in height, 168 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 712 grams
- Colour: Dark blue green.
Smooth base, freeblown, roped double string rim, sheared and unpolished (jagged) lip.
Small size Karaba, elegantly double-roped lip finish. May have been intended for transport of some product other than Shirazi wine, because the volume held is so much less than the standard Karaba.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Fairbourne Collection, purchased July 2012.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
None of the Karabas outside this collection appear to have a similar colouration.