- Region: Likely Isfahan or Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Early to mid 1700s.
- Dimensions: Unknown – shards.
- Weight: Approx 930 grams (remaining shards, 97-99% complete).
- Colour: Light blue aqua.
Smooth base, freeblown, crudely wrapped string rim. Sheared and unpolished (jagged) lip.
Standard size Karaba – the string rim is what differentiates this one.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased September 2012, formerly in the Brintnall collection.
- Related Works outside of this collection: