- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Early to mid 1700s.
- Dimensions: 313 mm in height, 202 mm circumference.
- Weight: 1361 grams.
- Colour: Amber, with dark amber swirls, particularly in base.
Smooth base, freeblown, rouletted string rim, sheared and unpolished lip.
Larger, taller example of a storage and shipping container used for the transport of Shirazi wine.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Fairbourne Collection, purchased July 2012.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
None of the Karabas outside this collection appear to have a similar lip finish.