(Globular Wine (PC-110))
- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia
- Estimated Date of Production: Early to mid 1600s
- Dimensions: 285 mm in height, 206 mm in circumference
- Weight: 1010 grams
- Colour: Deep yellow
Blowpipe pontilled, freeblown, v-tooled and polished lip. Stringing around base of neck with long trail of stringing out to the widest part of the body. It is possible that the end of the trailing is weakly sealed.
Bulbous wine of a very dense and pure glass quality.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased November 2012, formerly in the Fairbourne collection.
- Related Works outside of this collection: