- Region: Possibly Shiraz, Persia
- Estimated Date of Production: Late 1700s to early 1800s
- Dimensions: 210 mm in height, 167 mm in circumference
- Weight: 719 grams
- Colour: Light blue aqua
Sand pontilled, freeblown, rough snapped lip with thick string rim of rouletted glass.
Storage jar, likely intended for pickled fruits, as these are mentioned constantly in the references to the products of 17th century Shirazi glassworks.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased October 2012 part of the Fairbourne Collection.
- Condition: Very near mint.
- Literature: None
- Related Works outside of this collection: