- Region: Possibly Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: 1700s.
- Dimensions: 170 mm in height, 112 mm circumference.
- Weight: 164 grams.
- Colour: Pale aqua.
3.25 rings of stringing on neck, everted lip, NO vertical ribbing, solid pontilled based.
One of two non-ribbed bottles of this type currently in the collection (June 2013). Light content stain, many tiny seed bubbles.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased from the Fairbourne collection in October 2012.
- Condition: Minor glass loss on stringing. One small star on body – 2 mm across.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Many; commoner form.