- Region: Possibly Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: 1700s.
- Dimensions: 133 mm in height, 99 mm circumference.
- Weight: 241 grams.
- Colour: Pale green.
1.5 rings of stringing on neck, everted and flattened lip, faint vertical ribbing, open pontilled based.
Curiously the only ribbed variant of this style – and only faintly. Small sample size, however; may not be meaningful distinction.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased from the Fairbourne collection in November 2012.
- Condition: Internal content stain, otherwise near mint.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Few known, likely an unrecognized Persian form.