- Region: Possibly Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: 1700s.
- Dimensions: 145 mm in height, 99 mm circumference.
- Weight: 235 grams.
- Colour: Blue green.
1.5 rings of stringing on neck, everted and flattened lip, no vertical ribbing, open pontilled based.
Beautiful, classic example of the form.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased from the Fairbourne collection in June 2012.
- Condition: Minor internal content stain, otherwise near mint.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Few known, likely an unrecognized Persian form.