- Region: Possibly Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: 1700s.
- Dimensions: 153 mm in height, 101 mm circumference.
- Weight: 200 grams.
- Colour: Light blue aqua.
2 rings of stringing on neck, everted lip, no vertical ribbing, open pontilled based.
Very messy stringing.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased from the Fairbourne collection in November 2012.
- Condition: Minor internal content stain, very minor glass loss from stringing, otherwise near mint.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Few known, likely an unrecognized Persian form.