- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid to late 1700s.
- Dimensions: 306 mm in height, 206 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 1021 grams (minor glass loss means this measurement is likely 1-10 grams short).
- Colour: Pale yellow.
Sand pontiled (no glass residue on base), freeblown, double-roped string rim. Sheared and unpolished (jagged) lip.
Large standard Karaba in a very odd colour.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased November 2012, formerly in the Fairbourne collection.
- Condition: Filled with tiny seed bubbles. Shattered in transit and repaired with minor glass loss, sadly.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
None at this time.