- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Early to mid 1600s.
- Dimensions: 269 mm in height, 111 mm by 157 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 667 grams
- Colour: Deep blue aqua.
Blowpipe pontilled, freeblown, v-tooled lip.
Gorgeous long-necked bottle of a very dense and pure glass quality, one of very few known (two in this collection, one slightly later example in Metropolitan Museum of Art) examples of this style and age of bottle.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased November 2012, formerly in the Fairbourne collection.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
Metropolitan Museum of Art.