- Region: Possibly Persian – most likely painted in Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Late 1800s.
- Dimensions: 337 mm in height, 101 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 267 grams.
- Colour: Medium blue.
Glass pontilled, freeblown, vertical ribbing in neck. Decorated with gilt and flowers.
Imperfections are obvious in this sprinkler – the sides of the mouth touch, which can’t have helped in use, and there are manufacture lines on the curved neck – the grind marks on the base to flatten the pontil are somewhat ever.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased August 2013, from Michigan, USA. Somewhat similar to PC-036 and PC-037, and yet definitely different.
- Condition: Gilt is somewhat faded, obviously this piece was handled and used.
- Related Works outside of this collection: