- Region: Likely Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Mid to late 1600s.
- Dimensions: 300 mm in height, 126 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 362 grams.
- Colour: Amber.
Blowpipe pontilled, freeblown, ribbed, everted lip, 17 clockwise turns of glass threading on neck, blown from a single piece of glass (foot not added later).
Most bulbous of the bodies, made with relatively pure glass.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased April 2013 from New South Wales, Australia. The previous owner purchased it from India.
- Condition: Very minor loss of glass stringing, areas of internal haze, otherwise near mint.
- Related Works outside of this collection:
One footed decanter in a collection in Australia, six in a collection in India.