- Region: Likely Isfahan or Shiraz, Persia.
- Estimated Date of Production: Early 1800s. Paler aqua glass seems newer than the other karabas.
- Dimensions: 314 mm in height, 197 mm in circumference.
- Weight: 747 grams
- Colour: Aqua. Light content residue remains.
Sand pontiled (no glass residue on base), freeblown, rouletted string rim. Sheared and unpolished (jagged) lip.
Standard size Karaba. For no clearly definable reason, this one appears “newer” than most.
- Built By:
- Provenance: Purchased December 2013 from a Montreal, Quebec collector.
- Condition: Near mint, full gloss.
- Related Works outside of this collection: